Banner

Banner

Friday, July 1, 2011

4th of July Collection 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!

This is my biggest collection ever made.  Yes most of the clothes are americana themed, but I did try to throw in some variety in the mix.  I have separate the clothes in folders you can choose which you want and to organize all the files. 

I've made about 12 outfits for almost every age group of the family.  Plus a couple more onesies and some swimwear. 







I have included some meshes:
All the clothes meshes needed from LianaSims2, Kiara's Capri Mesh, and Sims corner mesh.

Thes other meshes needed are:
First you need FreeTime Exp and H&M Stuff pack
You need Fakepeeps7's meshes (MTS2):





1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! My sims are going to be well dressed for their 4th of July party. Where did you get those sparklers? They look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete