Banner

Banner

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Kohl's Store

Hello all!!

Ok here is my favorite store and I was very proud how it turned out.  Well being a clothes designer, I have had to send my sim parents out the stores to buy my newest creations.  Well I got sick of going to the same old stores so I started to create my own.  And well the real Kohl's is one of my favorites, so I tried to recreate in game. 

I have almost all expansion packs and stuff packs.  You need of course, OFB, H&M stuff pack, Glamour stuff pack, G&M stuff pack, Seasons.
I hope you like it.



Side view


Floor 1:


Floor 2:


The Tour:





I don't know if the sign recolor will come up or not??  But it is from Mog Huughson herself.  She was so kind in recoloring the sign for me.  Mesh and recolor are both by her!

You will need her mesh here: Illuminated Shop Sign






3 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh, this is amazing!
    I'll make sure to come back when I get the packs required, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work, amazing!. looks like DOWNLOADS are not working

    ReplyDelete